This Advance Team Leadership Training Course
is also available in Esch-sur-Alzette,v Dudelange, Schifflange, Bettembourg, Petange, Ettelbruck, Merl, Diekirch, Strassen.
About This Advance Team Leadership Training Course in Luxembourg
Advance Team Leadership Course in Luxembourg
Take your team to the next level by discovering and acquiring leadership skills. Leadership is more than just initiating actions and managing activities. It also means looking out for your team members’ well-being and continuously devising strategies that will improve work performance as well as innovative positive changes.
Who Should Attend This Advance Team Leadership Course in Luxembourg Workshop
This Advance Team Leadership Course in Luxembourg workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Advance Team Leadership.
Group Size For This Advance Team Leadership Training Program in Luxembourg
The ideal group size for this Advance Team Leadership course in Luxembourg is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Advance Team Leadership Skills Course in Luxembourg
The duration of this Advance Team Leadership Course in Luxembourg workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Luxembourg will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Advance Team Leadership Course in Luxembourg Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Advance Team Leadership course in Luxembourg
- Gain the knowledge on how to value leadership roles
- Achieve the means to build a team that is resilient and emotionally mature
- Know how to make plans that can improve a team’s performance
- Be equipped with the ways on creating a culture of positive changes
- Attain ways in using strategic and intentional thinking to strengthen communication
- Display ways to build communication using proper strategies and tools
- Understand the ways a plan can further innovative reforms in a company
- Use action plans that fosters servant-leadership in an organization
- Apply plans that aim to develop the team’s leadership potentials
- Be capable in exhibiting the necessary leadership skills
- Develop the skills to build a high performing team in an organization
- Accomplish ways to adjust and adapt to new changes in an organization
Advance Team Leadership Course in Luxembourg Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Advance Team Leadership course in Luxembourg
Advance Leadership Course in Luxembourg: Module 1
- Learn to understand your team’s aspirations and set goals in a manner to get them more committed and motivated to accomplish these goals.
Advance Leadership Course in Luxembourg: Module 2
- Regularly plan using the 5-steps planning technique to improve your brainstorming and problem-solving abilities.
Advance Leadership Course in Luxembourg: Module 3
- Enhance your speech and public speaking to express your vision more effectively to your team, clients and stakeholders.
Advance Leadership Course in Luxembourg: Module 4
- Examine risks, draw contingency plans to prepare for a crisis and manage it as it unfolds.
Advance Leadership Course in Luxembourg: Module 5
- Develop your communication skills to provide better feedback, reduce misunderstandings and help people grow and become more productive.
Advance Leadership Course in Luxembourg: Module 6
- Learn to overcome your fears and discomfort in forgiving people and learn how to forgive using a proven step-by-step technique.
Advance Leadership Course in Luxembourg: Module 7
- Learn to delegate at the right level to the right people while formulating your request in a way that motivates people and get the most from them.
Course Content For This Advance Team Leadership Training Course in Luxembourg
Below is the list of course content of our Advance Team Leadership training course in Luxembourg
Advance Leadership Course in Luxembourg Content 1: Managing Your Team’s Aspirations
- Setting effective goals for your team.
- Preparing for brainstorming sessions.
- Helping your team to generate ideas so you can benefit from everyone’s inputs.
Advance Leadership Course in Luxembourg Content 2: Systematic Planning
- Why are some managers can to be confusing or demanding? Learn how can you avoid this?
- What is the 5-steps planning technique? How this can be used for problem-solving, brainstorming and overall planning?
- How you can use business planning guidelines to improve your leadership qualities?
Advance Leadership Course in Luxembourg Content 3: Delivering a Speech
- How can you improve your public-speaking and presentation skills?
- How can these techniques benefit you when addressing your team?
- What techniques help you improve the opening of your public talks, whether addressing your team, your clients or your stakeholders?
Advance Leadership Course in Luxembourg Content 4: Crisis Management
- Definition of a crisis?
- What types of crisis exist and what are the characteristic of each type?
- What do you need to take into consideration when handling a crisis?
- What measures do you need to consider when planning for crisis management?
- State the definition of a contingency plan?
- State the definition of risk management?
- What are the various options when responding to risks, and how can you combine these into your contingency plan?
- Explain how does critical decision making relate to crisis management?
Advance Leadership Course in Luxembourg Content 5: Managing People
- How can you further improve your communication skills with your team by putting yourself in their position?
- What procedures help you gather more information about difficult cases, before expressing your dissatisfaction or saying something that you could regret later?
Advance Leadership Course in Luxembourg Content 6: Forgiving People
- The benefits of forgiving people?
- Forgiveness to empower your team members.
- What stops you from forgiving others?
- What are the wrong attitudes toward forgiveness, and how can you could change them?
- How to use the six-steps forgiveness sequence when it comes to forgiving people?
Advance Leadership Course in Luxembourg Content 7: Delegation Skills
- State the various levels of delegation, and what can you delegate in each level?
- How to select a delegation-level based on how much control you would want to retain and how much time you want to save.
- What strategies can help you formulate your request when delegating a task to motivate the person?
- What strategies can help you minimise disruption to other team members so you can manage your team effectively as a whole?
Advance Team Leadership Course in Luxembourg Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Advance Team Leadership course in Luxembourg
Advance Team Leadership Course in Luxembourg Learner’s Guide
Advance Team Leadership Course in Luxembourg Handouts
Advance Team Leadership Course in Luxembourg PPT Slides Used During Course
Advance Team Leadership Course in Luxembourg Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Advance Team Leadership Course in Luxembourg
There are 3 pricing options available for this Advance Team Leadership training course in Luxembourg. Course participants not in Luxembourg may choose to sign up for our online Advance Team Leadership training course in Luxembourg.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Advance Team Leadership Training Course in Luxembourg Schedule
Contact us for the latest Advance Team Leadership course in Luxembourg schedules:
Download Advance Team Leadership Course in Luxembourg Brochure
Request for this Advance Team Leadership course in Luxembourg brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.